The Kon-Tiki blog

Arbit! totally arbit!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Foreplay !

The naughty face, in entirety
Shy brown eyes, entreaty!
Judge me lightly not
Ask and then retreat... in mystery

Let me be the morning dawn
Let me be the morning sunshine
Through the calligraphy that stains
Your face, your morn

In stealth and in the myriad hues
That I see you through
Clinks and then falls into place
In pain and in the moment blue

My life paints you in many colors
A photograph, a salvation
A lacerated sacrilege...carefully kept
In shame and in honor

The leaves of the book that breathe
With the leaf that was carefully smothered
In drops of dew, in drops of rain
It chose to live, it chose to dread

Ghosts are but playful except
Playful, Oh let it pass
The ones in the present, mirthful
Grab, touch and then trespass

Lightly the hair falls over the ears
A weak man requests thus, Do not
Look at me like this, for mishap
Has but resulted in untimely fashion!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home