The Kon-Tiki blog

Arbit! totally arbit!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Despondent!

The hands strike twelve
Destiny con-joined in siam
with time, as it screams
Your hands in penance

Twice i say you blind me
Everytime you turn off the radio
The conversation that threatens
to be ..Dont touch me!

Love and its flow that i will
never know. twice i mist
the windows with my rehearsals
skin etched with a quill

I carve my name on the misty windows
twice you stopped me. the brightness
too far and too near.. the skin grows again
my name and yours etched on the willow

i choose the parts of the sun
that streak in .. on the particular day
once bitten and forever shy..my eyes!!
the allies forever dark and dry

i shut them and close them
deliberate and musical
torn and bequeathed
In chorus now! .."In memoriam!"

2 Comments:

Blogger k a n u r i t e said...

Beautiful... just beautiful

1:06 PM  
Blogger Doh said...

buck mon ! yeah i know :)
kanu and bleu :)
ty for reading!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home